Welcome to Take One Media

Creating customers for UK tourist businesses

Did you know your Internet Explorer is out of date?

To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.

Just click on the icons to get to the download page

If you understand that your browser is inadequate but you still wish to view the site click here

 - Take One Media

Take One secures leaflet display exclusivity in NEC and ICC, Birmingham!

Take One Media have extended their 2018 leaflet display outlets to include the UK’s biggest exhibition centre, the National Exhibition Centre, and the award winning International Conference Centre in Birmingham.

Home to Birmingham Symphony Hall (one of the UK’s leading concert venues), over 20 bars/eateries, Birmingham SeaLife Centre, IKON Gallery, Barclaycard Arena, HSBC UK HQ and leading retailers including; Starbucks, Strada and WH Smiths, the International Conference Centre sees a walk-through footfall exceeding 4 million per year.

The National Exhibition Centre, located adjacent to Birmingham Airport and Birmingham International Railway station, sees over 6 million visitors with a 25% higher net worth than the rest of the UK, 75% of which are likely to hold senior decision making roles.

Take One Media now holds exclusivity in both of these outlets, with leaflet display and advertising opportunities available immediately. Each outlet holds 2 large leaflet display stands and 3 poster opportunities in prime locations to maximise potential advertising reach.

Get in touch today to find out more about leaflet display and advertising opportunities for your business.